Benefits of our Infrared Sauna
Infrared heaters warm the body in the same manner as natural sunlight. FIR heat therapy uses the wavelength of the visible and non-visible light spectrum of sunlight that heats the body normally.
Traditional steam saunas raise the temperature of the air to a very high level within the chamber to warm the body. Some people have difficulty breathing in this extremely warm air. FIR saunas work differently. Instead of heating the air within the enclosure, FIR saunas heat the body directly. The result is a lower power bill and deeper tissue penetration. In the FIR sauna, the body perspires and receives all of the healthy benefits but avoids the harmful and extremely hot air of a traditional steam sauna. FIR saunas are safe for all ages.
Traditional saunas are more likely to spread and cultivate bacteria in the humid air, therefore an infrared sauna creates a more sanitary environment. An Infrared Sauna will heat up in a shorter time period than a steam sauna because it can heat the skin directly and does not need to heat the air.
You'll be amazed by the effects infrared can have on your health.
Did you know that using an infrared sauna :
- Causes weight loss (without having to lift a finger)
- Helps treat cellulites
- Improves your immune system
- Improves your strength and vitality
- Helps cure several skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Strengthens the cardio-vascular system
- Helps control your blood pressure
- Detoxifies your body
- Gives you more energy and relieves stress
- Helps treat burns and scars
- Relieves pain (joint pain, sore muscles, arthritis)
- Helps control your cholesterol level
- Helps treat bronchitis
- Helps treat hives (urticaria), gout, tissue damage, prostate hypertrophy
It is no wonder that doctors and therapists use far infrared heat to effectively treat muscular pain, rheumatism, skin problems and sports injuries.
Infrared saunas use a safe and gentle form of radiation in the 5.6 - 15 micron wavelength range. Extensive research has demonstrated that this type of radiation is of most benefit to our body because of its therapeutic and tissue regenerative properties.
The infrared energy is so safe that it is used in hospitals in incubators to warm newborn babies.
The infrared sauna benefits include the following :
- Fat-burner : during your relaxing and rejuvenating infrared sauna session, your body sweats and burns calories.
- Pain-reliever : increased blood circulation improves nearly any condition. The delivery of oxygen-rich blood to all muscles and joints stimulates the healing process for all joint and muscle related ailments.
- Detoxification : the deep penetration of the infrared rays into your body and the resonance with your body tissue cells ensure quick removal of body toxins. Your body's natural sweat reaction in the infrared sauna ensures that your skin is deeply purified and that toxins find their way out. Efficiently.
- Skin regeneration : infrared energy is a natural phenomenon. The sun emits infrared energy. Most living creatures emit infrared rays (that is why they can be seen with infrared night viewers). Infrared waves penetrate to the deeper layers of the skin and assist cell replacement and deep cleansing of your skin. Other effects include purging clogged pores of deeply imbedded impurities and dead skin cells. You will be amazed by your glowing radiant skin. The increased blood circulation encourages a healthy flow of nutrients to your skin that helps relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis and burns. Saunas will also encourage the healing of lesions and minor cuts.
- Stress relieve : the warm soothing effect of the radiation will provide immediate benefit to tightened and knotted muscles, leaving the user feeling refreshed and invigorated.
- Cardiovascular fitness : use of the sauna enhances blood circulation, stimulating the perspiration process and in turn increasing the body's heart rate and overall cardiac output. This achieves a similar cardiovascular conditioning as vigorous exercise.
- Boosted Immune System: the infrared heat strengthens the body's immune response, resulting in increased resistance to disease. Recent studies show cold and flu symptoms are reduced dramatically if treated early with infrared heat. Infrared sauna benefits include strengthening of your immune system by raising your white blood cell count.
A few must-know tips when using the infrared sauna :
- Ensure that you are adequately hydrated prior to using the sauna. This means that you should drink. Please drink water. The infrared sauna will assist in weight loss, but it's not a good idea to replenish the lost calories with high-calorie drinks. Drink water.
- You can start using the cabin during the time when it is heating up. This allows your body to get used to the increased temperature.
- You can open the front door a bit to allow fresh air to enter. You will continue to enjoy the infrared sauna benefits even while fresh air is circulating through the sauna.
- Limit the use of lotions or oils prior to using the sauna, as these products block pores and limit perspiration.